Equine-Assisted Leadership Development is an innovative experiential program designed to aid teams in developing or enhancing their leadership skills. While team building is an important aspect of this program, it is only one component. Your team can learn to cultivate productivity, time management, managerial skills, and success. This program series is specifically designed to provide teams with a forward-thinking, yet practical approach to motivating individuals and developing strong leaders.
Our programs are designed to be engaging, interactive, and fun, making them an enjoyable experience for all involved.
- Non-Profits and Organizational and Community groups
- Teachers, Counselors, and Social Workers
- First Responders
- Sports Organizations and Teams
- Strategic Planning Groups
- Professional Development Teams
- Sessions can fit up to 10 people and can be uniquely designed to incorporate your organizational needs.